Matrix Gunite Pools offers its customers pool service and maintenance on a professional level.
All summerizing, weekly service, winterizing, and any cosmetic or mechanical repairs your pool may need are promptly attended to by our company’s full time staff.
- Remove cover (if applicable)
- Re-install all equipment (ladder, dive board, lights, skimmer, baskets, return fittings and safety line)
- Reassemble filter system and filter pump
- Start filter up, check operation of pool
- Attempt to light heater
- Remove drain plugs from filter, pump, and heater.
- Remove pumps for winter storage.
- Blow out pool piping with compressed air, plug lines and add anti-freeze.
- Add pool water winterizer (if applicable).
- Install pool cover (if applicable).
2 visits per week on rotating basis
Chemical and equipment check (Monday or Tuesday)
- Check and adjust pool water chemistry.
- Empty skimmer baskets, pump baskets (backwash filter if necessary).
- Brush pool walls, steps and floor.
Vacuum (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)
- Clean pool tile.
- Check and adjust chemicals.
- Empty all baskets
- Adjust pool water level.
- Check pool heater and pool lights (if switches accessible).