Matrix Development Corporation was incorporated in the State of New York on June 6, 1976. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in the design and construction of both residential and commercial gunite swimming pools. We also offer our customers’ professional pool service, maintenance and renovation services.
We are located on the east end of Long Island. We are fully licensed and insured and have been, without interruption, for the last 40 years.
We enjoy an excellent reputation in the local community. This accounts for the recommendations we receive from architects, engineers, builders, landscape architects, and landscape contractors. We are particularly proud of the many referrals we receive from our existing customer base.
Matrix Development Corporation holds the following Home Improvement Contractor licenses:
- Suffolk County #2679 (since 1976)
- Town of Southampton #255
- Town of Easthampton #5264
- Town of Shelter Island #423-R
We are members of the following professional organizations:
- Long Island Pool and Spa Association (LIPSA)
- Northeast Pool and Spa Association (NESPA)
- Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP)
- We currently hold the nationally recognized designation of “Certified Building Professional” (CBP) by the APSP.
Karl J. Bonawandt, President holds the following Degree:
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree from the School of Environmental Design at the University of Georgia (1971).
Karl T. Bonawandt, Vice President holds the following Degree:
- Bachelor degree in Economics from the State University of New York at Stony Brook (1993).
Karl J. Bonawandt, President
Karl T. Bonawandt, Vice President